Movie HD cannot be installed directly on Xbox, however, it can be done with the help of Miracast and AirServer programs. The APK on your smart TV and the AirServer app for Xbox are both mirrored using Miracast.
The first method of streaming the content is as follows:
- Keep your Xbox One or Xbox 360 up to date.
- On your Android device, install Miracast, and on your Xbox, install AirServer.
- Make sure your Android device and AirServer application are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- With the help of an HDMI cable, connect your Xbox One/Xbox 360 console to the smart TV.
- Now go to your Xbox’s Microsoft App Store and look for the AirServer APK.
- The AirServer app will appear in the search results. On Xbox, install the AirServer.
- Look for the Miracast app in the Google Play Store on your smartphone.
- Open any browser on your Android device and install the Miracast app.
- Type URL into your browser to download the Movie HD APK, and then go to the security area of your smartphone’s settings before installing it.
- Allow Apps from Unknown Resources should be enabled.
- After installing the Movie HD APK, launch Miracast on your smartphone.
- Scanning the Xbox console there and connecting it to your smartphone
- Go to Movie HD APK and search for any movie or TV show you want.
- Select Miracast by holding down the content link for a long time. Miracast will look for nearby devices to cast to.
- You can experience the latest material after Miracast selects the Xbox Console.
The second installation method is as follows:
- With an HDMI cable, connect your Xbox console to your Smart TV.
- Install the Google Play app “All Connect.”
- To connect your Xbox Console to the “All Connect” application, use Bluetooth.
- Download Movie HD from here: URL and Open Movie HD APK and select a movie to watch using a different media player.
- After selecting All Connect, you’ll be able to stream a variety of titles.